What is required in order to rent a buggy?
1. Be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license. License written in English language or international drivers license.
2. Personal automobile insurance. Foreign drivers must provide Supplemental Liability Insurance and purchase Rental Collision Insurance for $18 per day.
3. Be present at the time of the rental to complete contract.
4. All drivers must be registered on the rental contract.
5. Must be able to drive a stick shift/manual transmission. Unless booking "HONU" automatic buggy.
6. One registered driver will also need to Authorize Use of a credit card for purchase of optional insurance policy deductibles, if accident occurs and /or any other incidentals.
7. Flexible cancellations or rebooking's. Require at least 24 hours notice for a full refund.
Can the Buggy be taken off road?
No, our buggies are only allowed on paved roadways and parking lots. Our buggies are equipped with GPS tracking devices, so we will be notified as soon as the buggy enters onto a dirt or lava road. There is a $500.00 charge for attempting "off road" excursions.
How Many People Can Fit in a Buggy?
We offer 2 and 4 seater options for your convenience.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
1. Cancellation within 24 hours of your reservation are non-refundable.
2. Due to inclement weather, we would make a decision for the refund the day of the rental. Please keep in mind that showers and storms will normally blow in and out quickly.